While we are waiting for WordPress to release it’s new editor, you can expect several smaller updates to fine tune the styling of the theme.
I want the editor and the front to match, but I still want it too look and feel like the same theme.
Version 3.4, 2018-10-19
- Housekeeping: Updated links. Updated credits in the readme file.
- CSS and PHP code style changes according to WordPress coding standards.
- Fixed a problem with a font not loading in the new editor.
Version 3.3, 2018-10-06
- Corrected the position of the category and portfolio icons.
- Fixed a styling problem with displaying the Jetpack testimonials in the search results.
- Made sure that the content width option only affects screens wider than 640 pixels.
- Added support for wp-block-styles to better match the Gutenberg editor, and improved the styling of some elements including the button block.
- Added a blank template that you can use if you only want to display Gutenberg blocks.
Version 3.2, 2018-09-28
- Made sure that the custom templates works for all pages, not only for the front page.
- Made sure that the meta box options works with the Jetpack portfolio and testimonial post formats.
- Added a testimonial widget. This widget requires the Jetpack testimonial functionality to be activated.
- Made sure that the excerpt_more filter returns the default value in the admin.
- Minor updates to the documentation.
- Minor code styling updates.
- Minor style changes: a left side border was added to the blockquote, a border was removed below the footer widgets. Matched font and styles used in the Gutenberg editor.
- Updated theme and author URI.
- Updated screenshot to make sure that it complies with the new screenshot requirements for WordPress.org.